Re: Re: AO-10 contact

Good going, Bill!

I did basically the same thing on AO-6, but installed a key jack so I
could send better
CW!   100 QSO's on Oscar 6 doing it that way !

Now, when I tried Oscar 10,  I did basically the same thing again only
with a Heathkit
HW-24 FM rig and  6 dB omni vertical on the uplink and was actually able
to make a
few QSO's that way.  The  CW signal was awful!  Everybody I worked can
testify to
that, but it's what got me going on AO-10 and encouraged me to upgrade my
station
and "really" get on the proper way!

73,
John, K6YK