AO-10 QRP(!)

I was about to listen for STENSAT (or JAWSAT), and noticed an especially
nearby AO-10 pass.  Worked VE6EGN and VE7VVW, and the downlink was so
strong we had to turn the power down...  VE6EGN and i ended worked AO-10
with each running about 4W SSB!  (And in my case, this using an antenna
similar to an Arrow.)  Sure, we have the usual fades, but it sure was
alot of fun.

P.S.  Alas, no such luck on the new birds; nothing heard.  *-Sigh-*