Help with TONNA 2x19el

Hello,
thanks for reading this message. I am in process of repairing my 2x19el
crossed yagi from TONNA ( F9FT ). I am about to assemble the phasing
lines for propper RHCP operation. I don´t have the original instruction
manual but I remember there was  a certain lenght difference between the V
and H
feeds. The elements of the V and H array are displaced on the boom by
( 20cm ).
Does anybody have the instruction manual for the antenna with the required
information ? Or is there anybody who can give me any hint.
I can´t find the manufactures web site i know they are nomore TONNA but AFT
but no search engine gave me any result.

Thanks for help in advance, please reply via the reflector or to my
e-mail address ok1dig@iol.cz

73 !  Dan / OK1DIG