SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - RF breakthrough (was: Conductive paint)

Another interference situation is the home intercom / internal communication
systems - those things that allow each room to talk to every other room plus
the doorbell, the laundry chute, the pool pump, etc.

A friend has INTENSE breakthrough from HF onto his home intercom.
He can only operate when everyone else leaves the house.

Any suggested fixes out there?
((Thanks, Franklin. I note the suggestions about ferrites...))

Peter R. Ellis, VK1KEP
peter.ellis@cbr.defence.gov.au