Re: [STENSAT] Spurious signals vs. STENSAT

As you Jerry, I did not hear anything last night one pass later.  The day
before, it seemed the better approach was to use a large beam on 436.625
and a unidirectional antenna on two meters with about 150 watts of power.
     It would seem the 436 system has in some way failed.  Reducing power
on the uplink does not correspondingly decrease signal to noise noise.
Cliff K7RR