From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Frederick M. Spinner
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 2:57 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Help FT-847 and HEIL ...

I still need to do this to my FT-847--- I wonder, can you just
crush the resistors with side cutters to knock them out?

Won't be as pretty, but you don't risk melting the front of the
radio.  But, is there enough room to get them in there to do this?

My rig is a couple months short of a year, and I already did the
MARS mod, and a Inrad CW filter, so I'm not too afraid of voiding
the warranty..

Fred W0FMS (AAR7DV)