Satellite page resturcturing

Hello All.

My satellite pages have been restructured somewhat.  Instead of a single page
with both the journal of past events and pass information, I have 2 pages:

http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

This now contains only the journal of my SO-35 activities plus links to other
satellite pages.

http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/so-35.html

This is the new schedule page.  It contains detailed pass predictions for VK,
ZL and P29 operators, as well as a copy of the SO-35 transponder schedule
itself, in case the copy on the Sunsat page is unavailable for some reason.

The changes were made so that visitors who just wanted the pass information no
longer have to download a 50 kB page and wait till the end.

Enjoy!

Tony  VK3JED.

.. Math and Alcohol don't mix:  please don't drink and derive.