Re: Contacts on AO-10

Hello Reid.

13 Feb 00 10:31, you wrote to ALL:

 RC> Anyone worked out the approximate eclipsed times for working AO-10? I
 RC> don't remember who it was, but someone on this list did the eclipsed
 RC> times for AO-10 for about a 2 week span. This information was very
 RC> useful, but this was some time ago.

WinOrbit calculates illumination (and hence eclipse times) as part of its
normal data set, so that might be one way.  I'm not sure if a printout can be
obtained (possibly under the Print Ephemeris menu), but one can see in real
time whether the bird is in eclipse.

Tony

.. I believe cappuchino is the dessert form of coffee.