RS-13

I had the pleasure of working Dan, OK1DIG via RS-13 this morning from VT. We
both had very low elevation (< 2 deg) at the time. I heard Dan well after the
bird went over the horizon.

Dan can work RS-13 very effectively when it's below his visible horizon using
Mode K. He's particularly interested in working KL7's. If you'd like to try
and work him (Czech Republic), please drop a note to:

ok1dig@iol.cz

Along with a follow up email after the contact we made, he sent some pictures
of his marvelous shack/ants. Nice stuff Dan!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator