Contacts on AO-10

I have been reading this list with interest, the contacts occuring on AO-10. I
am wondering at what time UTC this has been happening? The last I tried
a week ago, the bird was in view but nothing heard including my own down
link. My assumption was that the bird (AO-10) was in eclipsed mode.

Anyone worked out the approximate eclipsed times for working AO-10? I
don't remember who it was, but someone on this list did the eclipsed times
for AO-10 for about a 2 week span. This information was very useful, but
this was some time ago.

Again, interested in what times the contacts have been occuring in AO-10,
would like to join in.

Reid Bristor,  WA4UPD