Contacts between Western Canada and Europe on FO-20 and FO-29

Hello everyone,

Lately, the footprints of both FO-20 and FO-29 have covered parts of Western
Europe  such that good downlink signals from here in DO00 can be heard for
3-5 minutes.  I have worked stations as far east as Poland on these birds.
Anyone in Europe wanting to set up a sked should send me an email and I will
do my best to help out.  I will try again on FO-29 on Feb 13 at 08:41.
As usual, my webcam, live from my shack, will be on whenever I am working
the satellites.  It can be viewed at http://woodstock.irlp.net.

73,

Ron VE7VVW