AO-27 12.02 over Europe at 8:50 UTC

Hello together

Yesterday the 12th Feb. I had for the first time the pleasure
to work a satellite with my 2m and 70cm HB9CVs.
The Downlink Signal was very weak to read, so
I required good ears...

At 8:50 UTC while thousands of Hams were listening
on the Sunsat QRG I attempt to answer a CQ on AO-27.
I heard a German station with a DH1..R callsign where I
obviously answered him and some seconds later I got the QSL.

Unfortunately I was not able to log his call correctly because garbled.
I just understood something with DH1..R.
Because that was my first SAT QSO, I'm especially hoping to get a
QSL Card If anybody know with wich OM I (HB9TIA) had the
pleasure at 8:50 UTC  12th Feb. on AO-27 please send me a mail.

Every mail is welcomed.
73 vy Manuel,

HB9TIA, HB9TIA@HB9OS.CHE.EU, JN47FK, Regensdorf ZH, Switzerland
E-Mail: HB9TIA@USKA.CH