Re: [STENSAT] Re: StenSat signal reports

Hi Alan and the group.  This orbit I am sure I heard myself coming back on
FM!  I changed to a 6 turn helix on receive and a J pole with 150 watts
out on transmit.  Stensat is about a minute and a half earlier than OPAL.
     The recovered FM audio is highly distorted at about S2 strength.
OPAL is about S6.  Alan, I did not hear your signal last orbit but I am
sure there were some quieting signals other than mine.    Cliff K7RR