AO-10 Contact

Hi Jerry!

Interesting AO-10 contact!  I didn't realize AO-10 was still available until
I started looking at this reflector a few days ago.

I've been making contacts on AO-27 and SO-35 with an HT and rubber ducky, and
some SO-35 contacts with my "mobile" rig and indoor antenna inside a steel
frame fireproof apartment building.  <g>  I just ordered an Arrow antenna and
would love to try AO-10 if I can find a way to power my Icom 2400 outdoors.
What kind of battery pack are you using?

It's a real hoot to work stuff with an HT that once required a big HF set and
long antenna; not real practical in an apartment.  <s>

Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net