Re: StenSat signal reports

Hank and the group.  The pass at AOS 0153Z seemed to be repeating me back!
I am using 16 el on 2 meters and 36 el on 436.  I first heard OPAL at 0156
using a heading of AZ58 and EL10.  The beams were left at that position.
FM voice was tried on 145.844 and received on 436.625 also FM.  It
appeared that the contact was made BEHIND OPAL.
     I have little confidence in this contact but would appreciate knowing
if my signals were heard by anyone else on the West coast.
     Another try at 0331Z. It seems JAWSAT keps are closer than any other.
     Cliff K7RR