StenSat signal reports

For anyone interested in tracking StenSat; We would appreciate full details
of all contacts, including AOS and LOS times, signal strength, and tracking
angles.

We have received a half dozen reports so far that seem to indicate that:

-- that StenSat is leading in front of OPAL by about 1 minute.

-- that StenSat is in transponder mode (No CW or AX.25 has been reported).

We suspect that StenSat is rapidly moving away from OPAL; while it remains
on the same orbital track, it either leads or trails OPAL by some as yet to
be determined amount.  Based on the rapid deceleration of the Aerospace
(tethered) picos, we suspect StenSat is leading OPAL; if its deceleration
is on the same order as the Aerospace picos (circa one minute ahead per day
after ejection) StenSat might be found around one to two minutes ahead of
OPAL- but this is just a guess.

I have created a StenSat Signal Report web page:

	http://www.erols.com/hheidt/signal.htm

73,
-Hank Heidt  N4AFL
http://www.erols.com/hheidt