Re: STS-99 Mapper frequency

I believe the original question was asking about the mapping radar's own
frequency and characteristics, not the frequency the images/data might be
transmitted on. If they could've done the mapping project on TDRS - there'd be
little need to fly the shuttle, let alone that monster antenna boom.

I'd guess the radar is millimeter wave or there abouts, but that's just a SWAG.

--
                 KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
               Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater