Re: W1B

In a message dated 2/12/00 9:55:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dminster@sprynet.com writes:

> Mike:
>
>  Using the info below, I have received my QSL back as undeliverable from the
>  post office.  Do you have a different route for W1B?

Hi Dave and the AMSAT-BB,

I blew it! <sheepish grin> E-911 in Vermont changed N1PDV's address. It _is_
correct on page 98 in February 2000 QST. His Buckmaster callbook address has
a wrong 9 digit zip.

Here is the absolute correct address for John, N1PDV: (Scout's honor)

John Fowler, N1PDV
385 VT Rt 15
Jericho, Vermont 05465-2044

It's interesting that John has received 100+ cards already and several were
sent via his old address and were forwarded by the Post Office.

QSL is also good via my callbook address. Sorry for the confusion. :-{

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator