Re: Possible StenSat signal

Space Command has confirmed pico launch.  There are picos
near Opal!

Just got a beautiful pass on Opal.  Spurious tone was gone
and we downloaded temperature, voltage and current data.
They will be published shortly.  Turned on our testbed
payloads too.  We'll get data from them on the next pass.

--Jamie