Possible StenSat signal

Based on a test Hank (N4AFL) performed earlier this evening, we think
there's a good chance that StenSat is alive, but in an abnormal
operating mode.

The pico was supposed to power up in telemetry mode, and there have been
no reports of received packets.  But during the 8:30 EST pass over
Washington DC, Hank transmitted a solid continuous tone on the uplink
frequency and detected
a signal (S2) on the downlink.  This same experiment performed after the
pass produced nothing.  There doesn't seem to be any other explanation
except that StenSat is active.

We would appreciate it if others would attempt this experiment and
report back, so we can verify if our theory is correct.