Re: New sat freqs?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Howard Long wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was listening out for the new sats last night and just happened to stumble
> on at least one of them. Problem was that I don't know which one is which.

Hi Howard.  At the present time there is only one frequency being used and
that is 437.1 by OPAL.  It is a data burst every ten seconds.  If we could
hear other signals around 437.1, then we would know that the other birds
have been launched!  You are quite right about LUSAT on 437.125 being
there as well.  Cliff K7RR