New sat freqs?

Hi,

I was listening out for the new sats last night and just happened to stumble
on at least one of them. Problem was that I don't know which one is which.
Does anyone have a definitive list of precise frequencies? I have listed
437.1, but I seem to receive things about 20-30kHz above this. LO-19
appearing simultaneously didn't help on one pass!

I'm currently waiting for a BPSK modem, but until I get it could anyone help
with these frequencies?

Many thanks, Howard G6LVB