Partial connect

The spurious tone ruined our second connect attempt.
It was absent for the first several minutes and we
logged in but then it returned.  Not sure why.  No
further pico data was gathered.

The fire commands were sent on the first pass.  So,
if they are ever going to come out...they should be
out.  Hopefully tomorrow we be able to download
further Opal telem.

--Jamie
jwc@stanford.edu

PS...We turned up our beacon frequency back to 6
a minute.