Re: IC-202 mod

Greetings all
 Although not much help for the mod request, there was an IC202S which
had
USB and LSB options.  These are also handy for transverters where one
uses
high side injection and flips the tunning and sideband.  Good luck
finding these
rigs - they 'might' show up at a larger hamfest.

73 de AA9IL
Still looking for the 432 version of the IC202.....