RE: KO23

bob,

Perhaps you missed the last 2 ANS bulletins. The most recent is below.

Duane Naugle
ko6bt@amsat.org

AMSAT NEWS SERVICE BULLETIN 037.05 FROM AMSAT HQ
SILVER SPRING, MD, FEBRUARY 06, 2000
TO ALL RADIO AMATEURS BT
BID: $ANS-037.05

KITSAT   KO-23
Uplink   	145.900 MHz FM 9600 baud FSK
Downlink 	435.175 MHz FM
Non-operational.

KO-23 is non-operational. The downlink transmitter (TX-0) has been
turned off. KyungHee Kim, HL0ENJ, reports from the KO-23 control
team that part of the problem is due the current power budget aboard
the satellite.

Stay tuned to ANS for more information.

[ANS thanks Jim Weisenberger, AA7KC, and KyungHee Kim, HL0ENJ,
for KO-23 status information]