Re: EL01-02 XE2YVW

Hello Mike.

10 Feb 00 07:39, you wrote to Tony Langdon:

 MG> I am QRV on AO10 right now.  Is that you?

No. :-(  It'll be some time before I'm AO-10 capable, I think.  The ERP
requirements are a bit tricky for the space I have available. :-(  And I still
have to build a transverter (that shouldn't be a big deal).

Am working on an antenna for the LEOs, and will be giving the Fujis a go first.
Might try and pop some RF through AO-10 and see what happens.  However, I
expect Fuji capability to be a month or two away (again, due to that
transverter, which I have to budget for).

Tony

.. ?  Dunno, did you pay the gravity bill?