OPAL Spectrum Displays

I've posted spectrum displays of OPAL passes to

   http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/opal/

Beware, I did not thumb nail the graphics.  It'll take a moment to load
the page.

I did not upload the MP3 or WAV files.  They are just too big.  If
anyone is interested, email me sepratetly and we'll make arrangements.

Thanks to all that replied on their observations.  Timing of the Opal
passes seems to be later than the Keps say so.  More to observe and
report...

 - Steve
 (n7hpr@tapr.org)
 (n7hpr@amsat.org)