RE: IC-202 mod

I am not sure about the -202, but I had a 245-SSB, which was about
the same timeframe.  The only things I needed to add was a an xtal,
and a trimmer.  This is over 25 years ago, but I believe the xtal was
the LSB xtal from the IC-211.  Good luck.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Suing gun manufacturers over murders involving
guns is like suing fertilizer manufacturers and
Ryder Trucks for the Oklahoma City bombing!