OPAL Heard in SE Georgia 10 Feb 2000

The past several passes I've recorded the audio (WAV file) of OPAL.  I
then play back the audio with Spectrogram Ver 5.1
(http://www.monumental.com/rshorne/gram.html) and observe the tones.
I've observed the tones dropping in frequency today over yesterday.
Plus there's a real interesting pattern to the tones.  There's a
constant small tone every 10 seconds, and then there's a not quite
synced with 10 second interval longer tone that ramps up in frequency.

On occasion I can decode telemetry.  But today I've been unsuccessful.

The latest pass I just recorded (10 Feb 2000 00:13:27 UTC to 00:27:57
UTC) I observed that the signals were strong even after WiSP predicted
LOS.  So I'm thinking that the keps are not right on.  And the keps I
used were from the OPAL web site dated 2/8/2000.  What have others
observed?

Last we all moved object number for OPAL to 26063.  But there are two
objects that predict later than OPAL and the are ASUSat (26065) and
FalconSat (26064).  ASUSat predicts almost a minute and a half later
than OPAL and FalconSat 3 minutes and a half later than OPAL.  I plan to
track OPAL with ASUSat keps tomorrow morning during the Pico sats
release.

I'd appreciate any other observations.

I'm converting the WAV files to MP3 so that they are smaller in size and
posting the screen captures on a web page for others to listen to and
anaylize.  The WAV files are just to big (almost 200 Meg).  URL to
follow soon.

- Steve, N7HPR