Re: Windows CE H/PC Tracking Using GrafTrak

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Don DeJarnette - Simplecom wrote:

> I would be interested in hearing any coments on tweaking GrafTrak, XT-CE or
> DOS.

Don, we really are gonna have to get you a 'real' Palmtop PC... a
doublespeed, 96MB, HP200LX <grin>! I couldn't make it through the day
without mine. In fact, I'm writing and sending this email via mine. It
runs STS Plus great!

Jeff

               --        Deputy Jeff Johns - W4JEF        --
               --  Jefferson County Sheriff's Department  --
               --         Birmingham, Alabama USA         --
               -          Email: jeffj@hiwaay.net         --
               --   Address all complaints to /dev/null   --