Windows CE H/PC Tracking Using GrafTrak

-- [ From: Don DeJarnette - Simplecom * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have ported over Richard Allen's excellent DOS tracking program GrafTrak
to Windows CE using the IBM XT emulation program XT-CE. GrafTrak is Y2K
compliant and works well under the emulation. The only drawback I have found
is the slow speed of the 8 mHz XT that XT-CE emulates.

To find installation hints go to Richard's Web site at  www.rcallen.com  .

I would be interested in hearing any coments on tweaking GrafTrak, XT-CE or
DOS.

73 de Don KC4YRT
ddej@simplecom.net