EL01-02 XE2YVW

Hi again those hunters for Mexicans grids, friday 11 I will try to activate EL01-02 in AO27 at 1556 and 1737 pass, may be the l
ast pass is no possible because mountains so I will advise, if canot work in last pass I will call in first pass from both grid
s with GPS info, so please guive time to call from EL01 first and EL02 in last 1 minute from the pass, GOOD LUCK to ALL.....
73 de Al
XE2YVW
Ps the hams in Mexico need 3 minutes more in TERP PLEASE !!!!