Re: CQ VKs in AO10 de XE2YVW

xe2yvw@xe2crh.ampr.org wrote:

> Hi Guides from cangaroo land, I am looking some station to work in AO10...
> Thanks in advance...
> 73 de Al
> XE2YVW

Is there any "DXCC Sked Award"???
If so, Al is going to be one of the first to get it ;)

Ok, I know it's not ilegal to sked QSO's, but is it ethical????
I have my doubts...
Personaly I never sked a QSO, although I have replied to
everyone who have asked me to do it.
I think part of radio fun is to "catch them"! Otherwise it
look's more like a "telephone call: you just have to dial!"

Well, I guess it depends on personal standards, but I just want
to let you all know my opinion. Please feel free to comment it.

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT