Re: Re:comm Program update

In a message dated 2/9/00 1:42:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, mjohns@cfu.net
writes:

<< What version of ProComm are you using?  Mine goes to much higher
 speeds than 9600.  Also, there was a ProComm for Windows that came
 out some year back that may do what you are looking for.  I believe
 it was a Win3.1 product, however.
 --
 Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
               http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html

Nick_K1uxb@Amsat.Org
AmSat M#22708  ARRL M#

Save_Time Go_Online