Re: Help FT-847 and HEIL ...

Hi Jon, MarkG, et al,

I took a look inside my 847 and decided that I really didn't want to
attack those resistors with a soldering iron in my brand new, still
under warranty, radio. I'm going to investigate making an external 4:1
matching network to plug into the headphone jack, then plug the headset
into the matching network. The way I read the copies of the Yaesu
service center email, this is the underlying problem.

I'll post when I get something figured out.

73 de John AA2BN