Michigan AMSAT Information Webpage Updated

The Michigan AMSAT Information webpage has been updated. More information
has been added to the page. Also the page has been given a
facelift with a totally new look. I hope it makes it easier to view the
needed
information you need. I welcome all comments on how to make the webpage
better. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed, added, or
deleted.
Take a look at:

http://www.qsl.net/kg8oc/index.html

See ya on the birds... Thanks... 73...