PTFE insulation

>Hi Mike
>
>PTFE is Teflon...I don't see what the difference would be if you did use
>regular RG-174....
>
>73, Bill N4XEO

Interesting thread. I think it began in regard to wiring in a SYMEK unit.
About the only advantage I've ever seen in teflon insulation is that it can
withstand LOTS of heat (as in soldering) before it loses its characteristics.
Sometimes that can be a crutial factor. This could be important when running
short lengths point to point inside a radio.

Regards to all,

Bill...vk3jt
Milawa Australia.