Re: Pico sats

We did not attempt to launch STENSAT yesterday.  We worked on
getting the Aerospace picosats out.  Had some equipment problems
with our radio, sporadic oscillations in our FT-736R.  The Space
Surveillance Network (SSN) has reported that there are no
objects near Opal.  So, no picosats have been deployed.

We're going to work on Aerospace picos a few more times before
we try STENSAT again.  Aerospace would like good tracking from
SSN before we kick out anyone else.

We'll let you know as soon as we attempt a fire again.

--Jamie