Re: Stations heard on Sunsat (SO35)

Hello Garie.

07 Feb 00 08:58, you wrote to ALL:

Nice little list of stations. :-)

 GH> Trying out my new toy...an Olympus V-90 Digital Voice Recorder (fits
 GH> in the palm of your hand).  Sorry Maxell, I won't be buying any
 GH> more tapes.  :-)

Are you likely to put any of the recordings on the web?  Was on the Sunsat site
last night, and I noticed that they are interested in people who have audio
recordings of the downlink on the web.

Interested persons can listen to VK SO-35 passes on
http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

Tony

.. Sorry, the Dog ate my Ham_Tech Packet.