Re: Stations heard on Sunsat (SO35)

what kind of equipment are you using for SO-35, I tried to listen to the
downlonk in 145.825 with a quarter wave omni and nothing, not a single CQ
!!
even in an overhead pass !!
I am in Lisbon, Portugal. is anyone working this sat in europe ??

what about AO-27, is it on when it passes over Europe between 8:00 and
13:00 UTC ?

as you can see I am trying the easy FM sats, so any help would be most
welcomed.

-- Luis --
CT1FNK