Thanks for the FB contacts at Hamboree

Many thanks to all the stations who made the effort to contact me
duirng the demonstrations at Miami. You guys put on one heck of a show
for the audience. We had about 20 on Saturday and 35-40 on Sunday.

Y muchas gracias de Al XE2YBW por habla en enpsanol con nosotros
amigos Cubanos. Los Cubanos son un media de la gente in Miami.
Gracias Al

All in all it was a good hamfest for AMSAT, Barry, Steve Bible and
myself. Look for us again from Orlando next Saturday and Sunday.
We signed up several new members and you guys helped.

Thanks to all from the AMSAT Hamboree team.

	73 KK5YY