P3D Mode U/S & L/S

Went to the QST index on the ARRL website and found all the "Get Ready for
Phase 3D" articles which ran from January - May 1997.  Some very interesting
stuff answering a lot of questions that have been asked about modes U/S and
L/S lately - especially L/S.  If you've got those articles handy, I'd
suggest you going back through those and perusing.  For those of you that
may not have access to them I could send you the links that the article
gives.

73,
Joel

PS  http://www.parabolic.se/hamradio_amsat.shtml  This link shows a 2.4 GHz
D/C w/ a 2m IF.  It also shows a 2m IF to 1.2GHz U/C.  Check out the bold,
italic print below the paragraph describing the 2m to 1.2GHz U/C, "A
435/1268 version is available."

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator