Data point on Stensat

Course, I don't know even if it got launched, but I did listen to the
complete pass around 7:15pm EST.  I don't have directional antenna... YET!
And I'm assuming that the CW was actually Audio coded CW, in other words
audio over FM?  Again a big assumption.

>From a vertical with 9db of gain and on a 50 degree pass.  Nothing on
436.625 +-8k doppler correction.  I let wisp run the radio via wispdde to an
847.  I did stop a couple of time and scan around, but nothing.

Not that this is a very valid data point because a lot is missing.  But I'll
offer it up anyway.

Can anyone answer the few quesses above?

Alan