Re: OPAL [also re: Picosat heard?]

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Jean-L. RAULT wrote:

> Weak sigs from OPAL here over Paris during 20:47 UTC  pass.
> 2800 Hz spurious tone on sat  transmissions is still there.
> No picosats  shouts. Waiting up for some (good) news.
>
> 73s de Jean-Louis F6AGR

That sounds like what i heard this morning, as the tones i heard were fairly
high pitched. I could run an FFT over them, but i'm pretty confident that
it's actually OPAL and not one of the picosats.  I hadn't heard about the
2.8 KHz tone at that point, so i guessed MCW.  But i hope to be out there
again next pass (hopefully on time) and see what i can catch.