Possible StenSat signal?

Hi,

I received the following signal report from Johann Lochner (ZR1CBC) in
Stellenbosch, South Africa.

The signal is rather strange and I suspect that it did not originate from
StenSat.

Anyway, maybe someone can identify the signal from the audio file on
Johann's web page.  When Kevin played the audio at a low rate he said that
it sounded like a pager signal.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Hank N4AFL
http://www.erols.com/hheidt