Re: OPAL

We're going to try again this evening.  Had some partial success
this AM but needed to work on our method.  We refined it this
afternoon and it looks like we might be able to send up commands
without Opal being able to respond.  We'll see.  If we don't launch
tonight, well, we may not ever.

I'll send out email after this evening's passes.