From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of YANN - F1NGP
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2000 8:27 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help FT-847 and HEIL ...

Hello to all !

I've bought a FT-847 to replace my IC-275/IC-475 AO-10 Equipment ...

I'm using a HEIL Header but the problem is that the sound is very LOW via
the Phone JACK ...
The AF is at MAXIMUM the sound is not enough to ear the weak signals of
AO-10 ...
Sound is GOOD with ICOM+HEIL PRO SOUND or via the INTERNAL SPEAKER of the
FT-847 ...

What's the matter ?

YANN - F1NGP / FO0NGP
MANAGER : CX8DX - CV1A - EW4DX - EB5/F1NGP - FO0NGP
MEMBER OF ADRASEC, AMSAT-F, CLIPPERTON-DX-CLUB, IOTA, REF-UNION , UFT
AX25 : F1NGP @ F6KMO.FCAL.FRA.EU
TEL : +33.(0)6.11.73.73.73
E-MAIL : f1ngp@wanadoo.fr