Re: Picosat heard? [was: "StenSat may be Released ThisMorning..."]

Jamie

No picosats on 437.100 tonite at 17:29 UTC on 06 jan 00 over Paris, France .
OPAL is alone around the freq  and still answering with a 2810 Hz answer to
our connection attempts.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR

be Released ThisMorning..."]