Re: Satellie tracking and Radio control

> Sorry Bob, It's still not letting anyone view the page(see below).
>
> > > http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/antsmobl.gif
OR    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html

Sorry folks.  I am at the WEB site and even I cannot access it.  ALl the
computers went down sometime yesterday, and no one here to bring the
system back up apparently.  Expect it to be back up on Monday.

But I have fixed the problem in APRStk.EXE limiting operation to the THD7
only. Now it should work with the TMD700 also.  And I edited in the pseudo
GEO sat for 144.39 so that the radio should go back to terrestrial APRS
between passes.

Watch for STENSAT deployment today.  STENSAT is also in the list and
should also be auto-tuned on 2 meters... Since STENSAT is not yet deployed
I used the NASA object number for JAWS.  Once STENSAT gets its own #, then
you will have to edit that in... since all updates are based on OBJ#.

Again, this is BETA software. Feedback welcomed. Grievances expected...

de WB4APR, Bob