Signals from UO-36 ?

Hi together...

This morning I tried to get somme signals from the UoSAT-12 UO-36
on 437.400 MHz in 9600-baud FSK with my TNC2Q.
I had a Signal up to S5 and I heard the typical noises of a 9600 FSK
modulation, but anywhere a character readable for my TNC.

In the latest ANS-Letter is written that UO-36 has been transmitting
9600-baud FSK
telemetry framed in a VLSI format using a downlink frequency of 437.400
MHz.

What means the VLSI format ? Is that the reason I was not able to
receive
signs with my TNC2Q in the G3RUH mode and is it even possible to
use a normal G3RUH-TNC ?

Thanks for any answer

73 vy Manuel,

HB9TIA, HB9TIA@HB9OS.CHE.EU, JN47FK, Regensdorf ZH, Switzerland